Orders are accepted by internet, email, mail, fax, or phone. Regular business hours are 5:00am to 5:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). Domestic orders received by 1:00pm PST can be shipped by ground the same day. Orders received by 3:00pm PST can be shipped by express. Institutional orders require a purchase order number.
Zest Dental Solutions makes every effort to maintain a competitive pricing structure. Pricing is subject to routine review and change without prior notice. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
Terms and Billing
- Credit Card: Payment at the time of order with VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER or MASTERCARD is necessary for customers not approved for open account billing or special financing offers.
- C.O.D.: Delivery can also be made by C.O.D. freight collect.
- Open Account: An open account can be established by completing a credit application and receiving approval by Zest Dental Solutions. The terms of orders purchased under open accounts are net 30 days.
- Export Orders: Individual orders shipped outside the U.S. require payment in advance or a letter of credit.
- Past Due Accounts: Past due balances will be subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month, amount equal to 18% per annum.
Merchandise is shipped prepaid by Zest Dental Solutions with the cost added to the invoice, or freight collect with C.O.D. fee included in the case of C.O.D. shipments. Delivery options include Fed Ex ground, 3-day, 2-day, or overnight rush service.
Zest Dental Solutions provides a limited warranty for its products, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service, for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Zest Dental Solutions will, at its option, substitute the returned product that proves defective within the warranty period, with a similar product, free of charge. ZEST DENTAL SOLUTIONS continually strives to improve its products, and therefore, reserves the right to improve, modify, or discontinue products at any time without notice or incurring obligations. Purchaser assumes all risks and liability resulting from the use of Zest Dental Solutions Products, whether used separately or in combination with other products not of Zest Dental Solutions manufacture.
Policies for LOCATOR® Overdenture Implants (LODI) and SATURNO® Narrow Diameter Implants (SNDI)
LOCATOR Overdenture Implant (LODI) and SATURNO Narrow Diameter Implant (SNDI) Product Exchange Policy
Zest Dental Solutions understands that customers may need to adjust inventories of LOCATOR Overdenture Implant (LODI) and SATURNO Narrow Diameter Implant (SNDI) Products in order to achieve the correct mix of sizes to treat their patients. Zest Dental Solutions will waive normal restocking fees (1:1 or greater) for exchanges during the first 90 days following the original purchase. Packaging cannot be written on or in any way adulterated. Shipping will still be the responsibility of the customer requesting the exchange.
Please Observe the Following Guidelines:
- Authorization for returns must be received from Zest Dental Solutions prior to the return of any product. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number will be provided for all returns.
- Shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer to accept a return shipment.
- Returned products are subject to a $20 restocking fee for orders under $400. For orders $400 to $1,000, a $40 restocking fee will be applied. For orders exceeding $1,000, please contact your Customer Service Representative for the restocking fee.
- Returned merchandise will be accepted within 90 days of purchase if product is in saleable condition (in its original unopened package and not marred by any added writing or over-labeling).
- Returns will not be accepted after 90 days of purchase.
- Non-returnable items include: (a) Merchandise retained beyond expiration date noted on the package. (b)Packages with broken seals or missing parts (c)Used, damaged, or obsolete products will not be accepted for return.