The MicroEtcher™ CD Intraoral Sandblaster provides precise surface micro-roughening, improving bond strength up to 400%. Sandblasting is fast and easy with most surface roughening procedures requiring only a few seconds.
A custom disconnect at the rear of the MicroEtcher CD, allows you to plug the unit directly into your KaVo*, Sirona*, Bien-Air* or NSK* handpiece quick connector. Get the same great performance and all the features of the MicroEtcher IIA.
- Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
- Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
- Prepping for pit & fissure restoration
- Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
- Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
- Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds
- Removing temporary cements
- Connects directly into Kavo*, Sirona*, Bien-air or NSK connectors
- Available with foot pedal connection
- Fully autoclavable (except jar & filter)
- 360° degree rotatable and removable nozzle
- Slim Profile nozzle offers better intraoral usability