LOCATOR Root, Female 20 Degree 2 Pack
LOCATOR® Root Female 20° (2 Pack)
The LOCATOR Root Attachment System leverages the natural tooth root for the retention of overdentures or removable partial dentures.
LOCATOR Root for Removable Partials stabilizes a partial denture without the use of metal clasps for improved esthetics and retention and preserves the health of remaining teeth.
Why LOCATOR Root?
- Faster, less costly than implant retained overdentures for qualified patients
- Patients more willing to accept treatment due to lower cost
- Can help patient realize the value of a retentive device before fully committing or before they are fully edentulous
For patients with healthy tooth roots, LOCATOR ROOT offers patients a faster, less intimidating, more cost effective path to overdentures or removable partial dentures. One of the most costly and time consuming elements of an implant retained overdenture solution is the dental implant placement and osseointegration process. Many patients are afraid of extraction pain and dental implant surgery. LOCATOR Root helps remove these issues.
LOCATOR Root Female 20° Attachment Benefits:
- Does NOT require implants - lowering cost and eliminating osseointegration time
- Treats Up To 40° angle of correction between attachments when using LOCATOR Extended Range inserts
- Innovative pivoting technology
- Customizable levels of retention
- Self-aligning design
- Low vertical height
- Exceptional durability