LOCATOR CHAIRSIDE™ Attachment Processing Material
5 Million LOCATORS secured – and counting – Thanks to LOCATOR CHAIRSIDE™ Attachment Processing Material
THE BEST PICK-UP MATERIAL COMES FROM ZEST!
Every practice, clinician, and case is different. That’s why LOCATOR CHAIRSIDE™ Attachment Processing Material is now available in Normal Set and Fast Set varieties, allowing the clinician to pick the material that best suits their case, patient, experience, and needs all at a reduced cost per case.
The only Attachment Processing Material made specifically for our line of LOCATOR products, the LOCATOR CHAIRSIDE™ Attachment Processing Material is what makes LOCATOR procedures possible. LOCATOR CHAIRSIDE™ Attachment Processing Material is simple, versatile, and patient-friendly:
- No primer needed for reduced chairtime and streamlined procedures
- Non-adhesive material designed to be mechanically retained for ease of use
- Void fills and touch ups are effortless
- Normal Set and Fast Set varieties match the complexity and speed of your procedure
- Available in 8gm syringes or 18mL cartridges
- Shorter mixing tips and ideal viscosity for precise application, as well as reduced waste and cost
- Dual-cure capability provides convenience and flexibility: No need to use curing light unless faster pick up is desired
- Made of strong, restorative composite material
- Stands the test of time, providing peace of mind
- More Patient-Friendly Than Acrylic
- Low curing temperature
- Odorless and tasteless
- Natural, aesthetic appearance and excellent polishing capabilities
In addition to the cartridge or syringe, the syringe package contains 15 brown mixing tips and 15 angled tips in each package. The cartridge package contains 10 blue mixing tips in each package.