CHAIRSIDE® Attachment Processing Material
CHAIRSIDE® Attachment Processing Material is a tissue-colored, dual-cure and self-adhesive composite indicated for the processing of attachments into full and partial overdentures, using either a chairside or a laboratory procedure. Available in a 8gm syringe and 18mL cartridge, the Attachment Processing Material enables easy pick-up of all LOCATOR® Denture Attachment Housings/Caps.
Clinician input contributed to formulations that allow clinicians to carry out their procedures the way they want to, easily and quickly, all at a reduced cost per case*.
Chairside Attachment Processing Material Key Attributes:
- No primer needed for reduced chairtime
- Bonds to itself for easy void-fills and touch-ups
- Dual-cure capability provides convenience and flexibility
- Normal Set and Fast Set varieties match the complexity and speed of your procedure
- Available in 8gm syringes or 18mL cartridges
- Shorter mixing tips and ideal viscosity for precise application, as well as reduced waste and cost
- Patient Friendly
- Low curing temperature
Odorless and tasteless