LOCATOR | Extended Range | Mixed Retention Inserts + Denture Cap Assembly Attachment System Processing Pack
LOCATOR Processing Packs & Inserts: Engineered to Flex, Pivot, and Absorb
Removable overdentures have a natural movement. The LOCATOR® Attachment System was engineered with resiliency to prevent possible complications brought by this natural movement.
- A nylon insert allows the denture attachment housing to pivot independently with ease.
- The rotational movement of the denture attachment housing is designed to alleviate load transfers to the abutment or implant.
- A smooth, resilient fit of the housing to the insert and a static connection of the insert to the abutment protects and prolongs the life of the system.
EXTENDED RANGE MALES: Up to 20° Angle Correction / 40° Between Two Implants
- Independent pivoting system alleviates load transfers to abutments and implants
- Reduces wear on overdenture abutments and implants
- Easily replaceable by clinicians
- Available in multiple retention strengths:
- Zero Retention (Gray)
- Extra Light Retention (Red)
- Light Retention (Orange)
- Regular Retention (Green)
Instructions for Use
Free Shipping on Online Orders $300+