About the Capstone LIVE 2-Day Event
This event is designed for clinicians that would like to both treatment plan and treat implant-retained removable and full-arch fixed prosthodontics. This course provides didactic and hands-on training for the successful treatment of the edentulous patient utilizing contemporary removable and fixed treatment options. Many clinical situations will be presented with a step-by-step simplified approach to provide a final prosthesis that meet patients’ expectation from functional and esthetic perspectives.
World renowned full-arch dental implant experts:
Dr. Michael Scherer, Dr. Joe Massad, Dr. Kelly Olsen, Dr. Xavier Saab & Dr. Ho-Young Chung.
How to Get Certified
1. Register for one of the Capstone LIVE 2-Day events below.
2. Once registered, you will receive a link to access the program courses.
3. Complete all six required courses before your elected Capstone LIVE 2-Day event.
4. Attend the Capstone LIVE 2-Day event to receive your certification,
learn, practice and dine with the experts!
In addition to the didactic and hands-on sessions featuring multiple “ask the experts sessions,” we will be incorporating our Capstone Dinner Event that includes a graduation ceremony, presentation of Mastership Certification awards, attendee case presentations, and other exciting activities.
Moderator/Speakers: World renowned dental and implant Overdenture experts: Dr. Michael Scherer and Dr. Joe Massad.
As our only LIVE session in addition to the didactic and hands-on sessions featuring multiple “ask the experts sessions,” we will be incorporating our Capstone Dinner Event that includes, Graduation dinner, presentation of Overdenture Mastership Certification awards, attendee case presentations, and other activities.
- Review guidelines for diagnosis and treatment planning of partial and full implant-retained, tissue supported overdentures.
- Provide an overview of the latest technologies in removable attachment systems.
- Review direct and indirect techniques for efficient and accurate pick-up of the denture attachments
- Provide an overview of innovative dental tools and materials used for overdenture modification and processing.
- Share in breakout sessions case presentations
- Review overdenture maintenance guidelines and proper hygiene protocols to ensure overdenture longevity and patient satisfaction
Curriculum: 6 Required Webinars, 2 Optional Webinars and 2-day Live In Person Event
Prerequisite: Completion of all six required webinars must be completed before attending the 2-day Live In Person event.
DAY 1 - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
DAY 2 - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Las Vegas, NV
CE Hours: Up to 30*
AGD Pace Code: 690
*12 (Capstone Live 2-Day) + up to 18 (On-Demand, Webinars & Elective Courses)